At HEROW, we respect the intellectual property rights of others, and take copyright infringement very seriously.
Connecthings Corporation, a Delaware corporation and its parents, subsidiaries, and affiliates (collectively “HEROW”) offers to mobile applications a leading platform for location analytics and contextualized mobile engagement. This DMCA Policy (the “POLICY”) applies to all services, products, and components thereof which are offered by HEROW in connection with such platform (the “SERVICES”). The SERVICES among other things enable customers and partners of HEROW (the “CUSTOMERS”) to disseminate content to their app users and to the public.
HEROW disclaims all liability with respect to any and all allegedly infringing material disseminated by its CUSTOMERS. Copyright owners and their authorized agent(s) may submit a complaint of alleged copyright infringement to HEROW if they have a good-faith belief that their protected works are being infringed. Such complains (each, a “DMCA NOTICE”) may be emailed to email@example.com or sent by regular mail or courier to:
, Copyright Agent
188 Grand Street
New York, NY 10013
To be effective, a DMCA NOTICE must include:
- A physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed (if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works).
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity, including information reasonably sufficient to permit HEROW to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit HEROW to contact the owner or authorized agent, such as an address, telephone number, and email address.
- The following statement: “I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
- The following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”