HEROW can send user events and user traits to Mixpanel as a source. Clients of Mixpanel can use those events and user traits to segment and engage users.
This integration allows HEROW to push to Mixpanel geofence events and some useful user’s information to improve customer communication:
- Users’ geofence zones entry and exit events generated by HEROW platform.
- Users’ geofence Home and Work entry and exit events generated by HEROW platform.
- Users’ Home and Work city ZIP codes detected by HEROW platform.
- First user location (just after installing the app) detected by HEROW platform
Configure the Mixpanel integration in HEROW. To do this, you need the Token from your Mixpanel account.
Copy and Paste the Mixpanel Token from Mixpanel to HEROW:
- Log into Mixpanel and navigate to your project
- Navigate to Settings – Project settings and select your project
- Go to Access Keys, you can see : token, api key and api secret
- Copy the Token as shown in the text box
- Log into HEROW and navigate to Settings
- Paste the Token here : Settings > Integrations > Mixpanel
- You are done!
Note 1: to receive geofence live events for zones, you must activate “GLE – Geofence Live Events” option in manage zones on HEROW:
Note 2: to receive geofence live events for user’s home and office locations, you must activate “live events options” on HEROW in Settings > General