Powered by location intelligence, HEROW allows mobile applications to maximize mobile experience with their users. With its simple, straightforward SaaS platform, mobile marketers and developers can better understand how, when and where their app is being used, create user segments based on real-world moments and habits, and significantly improve mobile engagement through contextual notifications and in-app actions – while protecting personal user data and adhering to most recent GDPR and CCPA regulations.
HEROW is headquartered in Paris and New York.
In September 2019, HEROW closed $18.6 million Series B funding round with the VCs: Xerys Fund, Xange and Calao Finance.
This position is based in the Paris office and reports to the CEO. This is an opportunity to work at the forefront of the mobile industry, location technology and AI.
- Partner with the CEO on financing strategy, board communications, and corporate development
- Handle and improve the whole accounting process including quarterly closings and consolidation
- Monitor, analyze and report financial and operational performance
- Prepare annual Budget and maintain actuals
- Manage cash flow planning process
- Handle subscription, billing and collection processes
- Prepare and file of all legal, administrative, HR, payroll, tax declarations and payments
- Manage expense and investment approval processes
- Maintain strategic relationships with business partners. Represent company to banks, financial partners and institutions.
- In charge of all HR processes (employer brand, recruitment, onboarding, training, careers, happiness, payroll…)
- Handle office leases and providers
- In charge of equipment purchases and company documentation.
- You are perfectly fluent in both English and French.
- You have at least 7 years of proven track record in finance controlling and administration, including management. Experience in Tech industry is a significant advantage.
- You are at ease in a global environment working with colleagues, customers and partners across different time zones and countries.
- Data driven and goal oriented, you measure success both quantitatively and qualitatively, and understand the importance of both.
- With excellent communication and interpersonal skills, you will be a key leadership figure to our staff and an ambassador to all company partners.
- You are low-ego, high-energy, and exhibit the qualities of a servant leader, always asking what you can do to make everyone around you more successful.
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- You are looking to make a major career jump by joining an ambitious company with high growth potential.