Powered by location intelligence, HEROW allows mobile applications to maximize mobile experience with their users. With its simple, straightforward SaaS platform, mobile marketers and developers can better understand how, when and where their app is being used, create user segments based on real-world moments and habits, and significantly improve mobile engagement through contextual notifications and in-app actions – while protecting personal user data and adhering to most recent GDPR and CCPA regulations.
HEROW is headquartered in Paris and New York.
In September 2019, HEROW closed $18.6 million Series B funding round with the VCs: Xerys Fund, Xange and Calao Finance.
This position is based in the Paris office and reports to the CEO. This is an opportunity to work at the forefront of the mobile industry, location technology and AI.
The VP SALES EUROPE will be responsible of developing HEROW’s business and revenues on the European market, implementing this strategy by recruiting and managing a high-performance team of seasoned Sales directors/SDR in mobile tech.
- Hunt down sales leads and close deals with major European digital brands and app publishers
- Use your existing business network to accelerate HEROW’s market development
- Meet and exceed sales objectives in line with the commercial strategy as well as staying true to our company values
- Identify key industry events (Mobile tech, marketing, digital innovation, etc.) and be the ambassador for the brand in trade environments
- Hire and manage the European sales team – 3 persons today
- Partner with mobile agencies and key marketing platforms to develop HEROW’s pipe
- You have at least 7 years of proven track record in digital B2B sales and in SaaS and especially with major brands and/or rapidly growing companies
- You have experience in managing a sales team in a technical and fast changing environment
- You are at ease in a global environment working with colleagues and customers across different time zones
- You are looking to new challenges by joining a young and ambitious company with high growth potential.
- You are passionate about working the entire sales cycle by developing the action plan for the European Market and recruiting/managing the team to execute.
- You identify, qualify the prospects and their needs, prepare and manage the presentations and meetings, answer prospect enquiries, write proposals and close deals.
- Internally, you invigorate and motivate the project teams, build compelling customer presentations, report to the CEO on sales progress, on our target audience needs and about key industry event opportunities.
- Your personality will be decisive: you build relationships easily, you are laser focused on customer feedback, you are naturally dynamic, tenacious and obsessed by results.
- Qualified to degree level, MBA or Grande Ecole de Commerce is required.
- French is your mother tongue and you speak fluently English
- Working knowledge of Spanish will be a distinct advantage